DYSLEXIA AND ENGLISH
Do you have a child who:
- Is a slow or reluctant reader?
- Talks well but writes surprisingly little?
- Has difficulties with spelling?
- Has difficulties with writing?
- Cannot always remember or understand what he/she has just read?
- Seems inattentive and unable to concentrate or remember instructions?
- Has difficulty organising himself/herself?
- Finds it hard to remember the order of things, such as the days of the week?
- Has difficulty copying from the blackboard?
- Feels discouraged and at times causes trouble?
Many children display some of these traits, dyslexic children tend to display a large number of them.
If you think your child could be dyslexic and you are concerned, the Richmond Dyslexia Association may be able to help.
Please contact us on: email@example.com
Helpline: 020 8940 4626