WELCOME TO THE RICHMOND DYSLEXIA ASSOCIATION
The Richmond Dyslexia Association (RDA) is a voluntary organisation which aims to promote awareness of dyslexia and literacy difficulties in the Richmond Borough and to advise parents and teachers on the advice and support available.
The services provided by the RDA include:
- Arranging talks and running courses to raise awareness;
- Producing a biannual newsletter ‘The Word’ and circulating copies of the British Dyslexia Association magazine Contact to our membership;
- Supplying a collection of ‘wordwise’ books and tapes to local libraries;
- Running helplines and mentoring schemes.
- Producing ‘The Reference’ a handbook for parents and teachers of children with Specific Learning Difficulties which provides a brief guide to a range of common learning disabilities with useful website addresses.
Affiliated to the British Dyslexia Association
Registered charity no: 281147